EuroFormulations, the software that brings costs down.
The costs related to the software management of your tinting machines’ fleet will raise with time due to a double need:
- Technical training for the personnel that operates on the softwares and the drivers. The more grows the number of machines and time passes by, the more grows the number of different softwares, new versions and new releases to be handled;
- Keep remote machines up to date with the new implementations of the system. A tinting system, even if well developed, can not endure as a good commercial instrument without a constant update and implementation. But all the new releases of formulations, price lists and new products must face with the heterogeneity of the softwares/drivers that are in use: databases with dedicated structures, specific programming languages, specific updating paths, etc.
The EuroFormulations software platform, developed in-house by EuroColori, allows to dramatically enlower the criticalities and the costs (up to 70%) related to those issues. Based on the innovative concept of Colour Discovery Platform, EuroFormulations is designed to integrate the most different models of tinting machines available on the market in order to deliver a unified, rational and flexible interface to centralize the handling of the tinting machines fleet.
The advantages of such a model are clear, because EuroFormulations is:
- Technologically cutting-edge: fast to set up and low demanding in hardware resources;
- A powerful commercial instrument: constantly updated with the most recent developments coming from top international producers’ tinting systems;
- The perfect front-end: once connected with the tinting machine, the software will never need you to operate on the drivers for all the normal working activities;
- A complete suite: created by a team of colorimetry and software experts, EuroColori allows you to handle not only the mere tints erogation, but also the creation of price lists, new products and new formulas, up to the sophisticated functionalities for the most demanding customers, like formulating color matching.
Costs reduction and resources optimization: two winning elements, even more in a phase of sales volumes reduction such as the one that many companies are facing.